In the area of environmental protection, the top priority lies in the conservation of natural resources with the aim of giving them the opportunity to regenerate.
This includes, among other things, the efficient and most economical use of energy, the minimization of waste and emissions and the use of environmentally friendly materials.
We are introducing new concrete measures to ensure economical energy consumption and a high level of environmental friendliness. These include:
– Installation of UV-protective films
– Switching to energy-saving LED lighting
– Waste separation
– Use of energy-efficient, modern conference equipment
– Paper-free communication
– No air conditioning in 50% of the rooms in our hotel in order to reduce energy consumption.
We also focus on sustainability in the area of mobility at Hotel Excelsior:
– Excellent public transport connections and location directly at Munich’s main railway station.
– Public multi-storey car park with e-charging points (Elisenhof) just a few minutes’ walk away at reduced rates for our guests